Solibri version 9.13:
!! The BCF Connector plugin is since version 9.13 a separate tab called BCF Live connector in Solibri. Much of the same information still applies in this tab.
Solibri version 9.9:
Since update 9.9 of Solibri it is now possible to synchronize your issues with Bimsync.
This document explains how to setup the BCF connector with your Bimsync project. This allows issues to be communicated across the two applications seamlessly, avoiding the manual export and import BCF steps.
1) Purchase and download the Solibri Model Checker from the Solibri Solution Center. If you already have the tool remember to upgrade it.
2) You can get/upgrade the BCF Connector from the Solibri Solution Center - https://solution.Solibri.com/application/#!ProductsView
Go to Solibri Extensions and select BCF connector
Note: To enable the BCF Connector your Solibri Admin needs to enable it in the user management screen in Solibri Solution Center.
3) Open SMC, and go to the settings screen. From there select the BCF connector
First press the Add Server button and you will be sent to the second page.
In this step you can choose which server you want to connect to, in this case the Bimsync one.
Here you can paste the URL from your Bimsync project. Where to find this URL is explained in the next picture.
OK to finish the connection.
6) On the Issues page in your Bimsync project, you can find the URL for your project. It is located in the Exchange issues.
7) Then go to the communications screen in Solibri, and select presentations. From there you can create a new presentation. Right click to the context menu to be able to synchronize with Bimsync.
8) From here you can also create a new presentation and import from Bimsync to Solibri.
To optimize your workflow with the BCF server See here
best regards, Bimsync Support Team
Tags for discoverability: