You will be able to find documents collections as a sub page to the documents page.
With Documents collections You will be able to :
Create a set of documents
Download your collection as a ZIP file
Share your document collections with internal and external users
Follow document updates
👉 Here are the steps to follow :
You are in the "Documents" section
Click on "Collections"
2. Click on " New collection "
3. Add a name to your collection
4. Add a description (optional)
5. Add your documents
6. Submit / Cancel
Once the collection is created, you can :
7. Download the collection
8. Add documents to your collection
You also have Options (A) and History (B) on the right sidebar:
9. Document revision:
Follow the last revision : if you deposit other revisions of the documents, the collection will update as well.
Block revision : No update when filing new revisions.
10. Share with project:
By sharing the collection,
The collection will no longer be private.
All members of the project will be able to see the collection.
Members will only be able to see the documents they have access to.
Administrators can edit the collection.
Members added as subscribers will find the collection in their followed collections.
Once the collection is shared, you can "Finalize" it to activate the public link :
11. Finalize the collection
By finalizing the collection :
It will no longer be possible to modify the collection.
The collection can be shared outside the project.
No going back is possible after finalization
Once the collection is finalized, you can :
12. Activate the public link
13. Enter an expiration date for shared links
14. Share the collection externally
15. Share the collection internally by email
16. Subscribers: you can add or edit the subscribers of your collection.
The history tab allows you to have an overview of the modifications, downloads of your collection:
17. Collection shared with internal users
18. Collection shared with external users