Note! Custom fields do not work together with BCF yet. They will therefore not be visible in any of our plugins or external programs until version 4 of the BCF standard comes out and their features in other programs that follow the standard are implemented.
You can now customize your issues and naming conventions by adding text fields, numbers, lists of values...
Here are the steps to follow:
You are in the "Settings" section.
Click on "Custom fields".
3. Click on "New Custom Field".
A new window opens to complete the field to be added:
A. The name of the field
B. The type: text, integer, decimal number, dropdown
Don't forget to save your field by clicking on "submit".
Your added fields are in the list of custom fields.
If you add a "dropdown" field, you will need to add the values from your list afterwards.
Click on your "dropdown" field type
4. Click on "Add an option".
5. The name of your value
6. Validate with this button checkpoint
7. You also have the possibility to add several options to your dropdown list by clicking on "add multiple options".
8. Specify a separator, in this example "-".
9. Enter the values to be added
Values are added!
Once you have added all the fields you can then customise your issues,